CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING!

there's a book out there called -

"THE GAME: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists" (by Neil Strauss)

Guys who have read this book usually turns into idiots; So keep it away from them.

To check if they MAY be practicing what the book preaches, check our side bar for the common traits.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{my thoughts on the previous post - and MORE}

You know how people say sometimes its better to follow your heart instead of your head. I think that logic is whack when it comes to relationships because it’s when you focus only on what your heart tells you, that you completely put it out there and chances are - it’ll break. Picture this, an ant in the middle of a crowded street. What do you think are its chances of surviving?

Regarding the previous post, here’s my take on situations where leads to a dead end. This is where your head plays an important role! A relationship (which actually shouldn’t even be called a relationship – it contradicts the term too much) where there’s a third party involved {or that makes ones self the third party} or has no intention of going anywhere even from the beginning, is NEVER worth it to take seriously. Not for a second. Understand? I’m not even being cautious when talking about this. I’m not saying – “usually” you shouldn’t take it seriously. I’m saying, NEVER ever – don’t even think about it! – don’t even half-think about it. If there’s one thing I’m sure of, it’s this.

You know those movies where a girl falls for a man with a wife? They got it right, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE HIS WIFE and in the end, if not just the third wheel gets hurt. The wife gets hurt too and it only ends in a huge mess.

So what is the right way of handling these sorts of situations?

If you are the one that includes a third party into your relationship; meaning you are the one who are already in a relationship but is still horny for more. Then you should consider breaking up with your girlfriend/boyfriend who you obviously don’t care enough for to stay loyal and keep it in your pants. My question for you is: What the hell gives you the idea that you have the rights to be doing something like that? Did you get a green card from the Relationship Police that you can go screw around with people’s feelings?

If you are the one that becomes the third party, I am in no place to judge. Are you sucked in by the romance? If so, I feel sorry for you. My only advice is that you & I both know it will not end to side you so if you live by, “I just want to have it as long as I can” then wear a helmet and enjoy the ride, pray to God that you come out alive. Just be sure to repeat this every night before you go to bed, “This is a game and it will end soon so I’ll be ready.” And if you’re lucky, you’d learn to believe in that so when the time comes for things to end – trust me, IT WILL COME! You’re ready. If you got involved for any other reason that wasn’t motivated by your feelings – look in the mirror and repeat after me, “I am a horrible person who dedicates my life to ruining other people’s happiness and should get hit a bus when I go out today.”

If you are the victim; your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on you. I’m sorry – life sucks and you’ve just got to deal with it. If you’re lucky, you’d find out earlier.

In a nutshell, relationships that goes no where or relationship that involves a third party will always end BAD. Why do people get involved anyways? They think with their hearts instead of their head, some probably thinks with their privates. {if you know what I mean} So, kids. My advice? Stay true to the meaning of relationships, they are meant for two people who actually cares for each other enough to want to stay loyal to each other. (I bet you are surprised that I sound so un-cynical, huh?) So what’s my real advice? “Futureless arrangements” should only be for FUN – people who can’t handle something without any emotional attachments/involvements should STAY AWAY from situations like that because YOU CANT DEAL WITH IT.

0 comments: